The escapades of 12 talking puppies in an action-packed, fast-paced adventure that starts on the first day of school. The puppies face bullying, teachers act before knowing the whole story, boy humor, and girl chitchat with some hilarious scenes at the park, in school, exploring the countryside, and even a half-time show.
Through F.orgiveness, A.cceptance, C.ommitment to selfless giving as gifts, and E.ncouragement – friendships are made, and lives are transformed.
Uncommon Answers to Common Problems – F.A.C.E. is finding the growth steps that God blesses.
Go on an adventure with:
Crinkle Bear and Lollie Pop the Chinese Shar-Pei
Mofester the Pit Bull
Daussey the Labrador
Espoti the Blue Heeler
Biviar the Chihuahua
Pontu the Irish Setter
Spinette the Pound Dog
Dockster the Schnauzer
Sachi the Pomeranian
Truna the Maltese
Bassey the Lhasa Apso
Miss Sheriah the Pekingese
Coach Zarch the Mastiff
Mr. Lenrad the Huskey
And some alley cats
Each has their own strengths and weaknesses.
- 2023 – GOLD – CHILDREN’S RELIGIOUS- American Fiction Awards
- 2023 – GOLD – YOUNG KIDS / ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – Christian Book Award
- 2023 – GOLD – TEEN / FICTION – Christian Book Award
- 2023 – OFFICIAL SELECTION – Christian Book Award
- 2023 – DISTINGUISHED FAVORITE (SILVER)- RELIGION FICTION – NYC Big Book Award
- 2023 – WINNER – SCHOOL ISSUES – Purple Dragonfly Book Award
- 2023 – WINNER – MIDDLE-GRADE FICTION – Purple Dragonfly Book Award
- 2023 – WINNER – PETS – Purple Dragonfly Book Award