by Kim M. Clark
Allow Kim M. Clark’s non-fiction, multiple award-winning and Amazon Bestselling book, Deep Waters: Lift Your Gaze refocus your perspective on God who provides all the necessary peace, hope, and grace to withstand even the darkest storms.
“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest”
(Matthew 11:28 ESV).
What better time to prepare for a trial than before you are immersed in one?
Since trials are a part of life—there is no escaping them and unfortunately, they don’t come with expiration dates.
Whether you are traversing through an intense time of suffering or are basking in the peaceful waters of a reprieve, allow this book to use the healing salve from God’s word to heal you, change your heart, and give you peace.
God desires to have you run to him and drop all your burdens at his feet. He will pick up the pieces, wrap his loving arms around you, and lift your gaze.
When our is focus on God, rather than our trials, we realize he is more powerful than our pain.
Each faith-filled chapter includes:
- Personal anecdotes on suffering
- Biblical, yet relatable examples of God’s faithfulness
- Encouraging prophetic poems to remind us that God sees our pain
- Intercessory prayers to reassure us of God’s fathomless love
- Application questions to remind us that God cares for us and
- Prayer journal to record our petitions and draw us closer to God